20. maaliskuuta 2016

Languages and I

I think it's very important to study foreign languages. It's very hard too but I believe languages are worth studying.
 
I'm studying English, Swedish and Russian at school. A short time ago I started learning Spanish by myself. I'm studying it on Duolingo. Our family will visit Spain next summer and that's why I'm trying to learn a bit of Spanish.
 

I want to learn languages as much as possible so I have discovered different ways to learn them. If I listen the radio I tune in the Swedish channel because hearing tests are difficult for me. I read a lot in Finnish and now I'm reading the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in English too.

It's so addictive to understand something somebody says in a foreign language. That's why I want to learn languages.


(I wrote this text at school. The headline is from my teacher but the text is my own.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muista, että tyhmiä kysymyksiä ei olekaan - on vain tyhmiä vastauksia! :)